AmazonBasics Standby UPS 600VA 360W Surge Protector Battery Backup, 8 Outlets
- Power Management software is available for download below (refer to the Product description section)
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) with 600VA / 360W battery backup; ideal for desktop computers, home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices
- Note: Please check the total device power consumption when applying battery backup outlet; for optimal system performance, keep the load below 80% of the unit’s rated capacity.
- 8 outlets total (NEMA 5-15R), consisting of 4 surge-protected outlets and 4 surge-protected/battery-backup outlets
- 5-foot cord with NEMA 5-15P right angle and 45-degree offset plug (120V – 50Hz / 60Hz)
- Small compact size for easily integrating into home or office environment
- Backed by an AmazonBasics limited 1-year warranty, including the battery; $75,000 connected equipment guarantee
Why Do I Need A UPS?
UPS systems help protect from data loss and potential hardware damage. UPS systems provide battery backup power to keep electronic devices powered during short power outages and provide enough runtime to gracefully shut down electronics during extended outages.
AmazonBasics Standby UPS
600VA 360W | 8 Outlets
The AmazonBasics Standby UPS 600VA UPS uses simulated sine wave output to provide battery backup and surge protection. Its compact size makes it ideal for home networks, IoT devices, and home-entertainment devices.
The unit provides a reliable battery backup so there is no need to worry about data loss or hardware damage when the power surges or goes out unexpectedly.
- 600VA/360W Capacity
- Standby Topology
- 8 NEMA 5-15R Outlets
- NEMA 5-15P Plug, 45 degree offset with 5ft Power Cord
- Simulated Sine Wave Output
- USB Communication Port
Guard your home office electronics from unexpected power surges and spikes.
Protect sensitive televisions, projectors, satellites, and cable boxes from power surges and spikes.
Keep your IoT devices powered during outages and brownouts.
Tips for Sizing Your UPS
- In order to have your UPS run properly, your UPS has to be large enough to support all of the equipment you plan to plug in
- Find the capacity you need by calculating the load of your connected equipment. The load is the combined amount of power each of the devices use.
- To find the load you need, make an equipment list, including the total watts each piece of equipment requires to run properly.
- Add together all of the wattage needed for your connected equipment. The wattage for the UPS needs to be higher than the combined wattage of all of your connected equipment.
Simulated Sine Wave Output
This UPS uses simulated sine wave output to generate a stepped, approximated sine wave to supply cost-effective battery backup power to equipment that does not have Active PFC power supplies.
Keep your electronic devices protected in a variety of environments with battery backup and surge protection.
This UPS is equipped with audible alarms to help identify conditions which may affect operation, such as overloads and low battery.
Connect your UPS via USB cable to your computer and install the management software to automate a graceful shutdown when thereâs a power outage.
|AmazonBasics Standby UPS 400VA/255W||AmazonBasics Standby UPS 600VA/360W||AmazonBasics Standby UPS 800VA/450W|
|Estimated Runtime (based on the total load of all connected equipment)||6.9 Minutes at Half Load / 2 Minutes at Full Load||9 Minutes at Half Load / 2 Minutes at Full Load||12.5 Minutes at Half Load / 2.3 Minutes at Full Load|
|Battery & Surge Protected||3 Outlets||4 Outlets||6 Outlets|
|Surge Protected Only||3 Outlets||4 Outlets||6 Outlets|
|WaveForm||Simulated Sine Wave||Simulated Sine Wave||Simulated Sine Wave|
|Wide Spaced Outlets||â||â||â|
|Management Software||Not Applicable||Yes, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Software for MAC or Windows||Yes, Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) Software for MAC or Windows|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.