GetInLight LED flush mount ceiling light is a low profile fixture intended for ceiling mount applications. This fixture delivers more light brightness with less energy consumption.
Ideal for new constructions, remodels or retrofit installations.
Closets, attics, hallways, bathrooms, pantry, kitchens, basements, foyers, bedrooms, offices, utility work areas, garages and other small areas
- Die cast aluminum housing routes heat away from electrical components
- Driver-On-Board technology eliminates the need for a traditional LED driver
- Integrated LED chips, no need to replace
- Unique “Press-Click-Open” design secures diffuser to housing
Contoured white polycarbonate diffuser creating a pleasantly uniform light distribution
- This unit is wired for 120V operation
- Produce 700 Lumens of soft white (3000K) light while only using 11-Watt of electricity
- Utilizes high performing LEDs with greater than 90 CRI, 3000K color temperature
- Dimmable down to 10% with most standard dimmers
- Lifetime rated for greater than 30,000 hours
Easy installation directly into a standard 3 in. and 4 in. electrical box (All hardware included)
Mounts flush to ceiling
cETLus listed for damp Location
This Kit Includes
(1) LED flush mount fixture
(2) Wood Screws
(3) Wire Nuts
(1) Installation Instruction
Optional Finish Combinations:
White, Matte Bronze, Brushed Nickel
5-inch, 7-inch, 9-inch, 11-inch, 13-inch & 15-inch
Choice of Color Temperature:
3000K (Soft White), 4000K (Bright White)
How many 7-inch flush mounts do i need for the room?
This 7 inch fixture is designed to illuminate 12-16 sq feet with 1 unit
Which light color works for me?
- 3000K: Used in family homes, hotels, coffee shops and other warm and sweet environments.
- 4000K: Used in homes with a need of a soft white lighting atmosphere.
Dimmable Light, Life Made Easy
Light control offers many ways to help the environment, while beautifying your home. GetInLIght Flush Mount Ceiling Light is dimmable to an industry leading 10% and is compatible with most wall/box dimmers.
Dimmers that have been tested to be compatible with this fixture:
- LUTRON MACL-153M
- Lutron Caseta Wireless Dimmer (Works with Alexa)
Safe to Use
GetInLight Flush Mount Ceiling Light is determined to have met the requirements of prescribed product safety standards. Moreover, the mark indicates that GetInLight’s production site conforms to a range of compliance measures and is subject to periodic follow-up inspections to verify continued conformance.
Reduce Energy Use
GetInLight 7″ Flush Mount Ceiling Light replace 65 Watt incandescent, saving up to $ 40.9* per fixture over 5 years.
*Based on 11 cents per kilowatt hour and 4 hours average daily use
30,000 Hours Lifespan
GetInLight LED under cabinet lighting fixture have a general life expectancy of 30 000 hours. LED’s are definitely an investment because they last years longer than incandescent and compact fluorescent lights.