Kamenstein 5136780 Perfect Tear Patented Wall Mount Paper Towel Holder with Rounded Finial, 14-Inch, Black
- PERFECT TEAR TECHNOLOGY: The holder’s patented ‘Perfect Tear Technology’ features an ingenious ratchet system that prevents rolls from unraveling and allows you to effortlessly tear one piece at a time.
- FOR EVERY ROOM IN YOUR HOME OR OFFICE: The wall mount Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder is perfect for your kitchen, bathroom, garage, laundry room, play room, workshop, craft room and is a space saving option for your rv, camper and motor home!
- DESIGNED TO FIT ANY SIZE ROLL: The interior wire roller is made from durable aluminum which is flexible and designed to fit regular rolls, standard rolls, select-a-size rolls, and even jumbo sized rolls.
- REPLACE PAPER TOWELS EASILY: In most cases, paper towel rolls simply slide on and off the roller, without having to remove the finial.
- EASY TO MOUNT: The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder is easy to mount horizontal under a cabinet or vertical on the wall and mounting hardware is included; measures approximately 14 inches long (please allow extra space to load paper towel rolls).
From the manufacturer
Works for All Paper Towel Rolls, No Matter How Large! Easy to Mount on Wall/Under Cabinets.
Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder-Red
Kamenstein Horizontal Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder
Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder, Black
Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder, Red
Solution for Paper Towels Unraveling
Keep Paper Towels in Tact
Absolutely no Unraveling.
Perfect Tear Mechanism
Patented Perfect Tear Technology.
A Perfect Tear Every Time
One Hand Pull and Tear!
The Many Ways You Can Use Perfect Tear
Horizontal Use in Kitchen
The heavy cast metal arm secures to the wall for horizontal dispensing of towels.
Vertically on Any Counter Top
The sturdy and balanced stand can be placed anywhere in your kitchen.
Mounted on Wall in Garage
Convenient for any room in the house, the stainless steel arm lets you save counter space.
Tear Off a Single Sheet or Multiple Sheets with Ease
Features and Benefits
- Patented Perfect Tear Technology
- One Hand Pull and Tear
- Absolutely No Unraveling
- Paper towels slide over finial
- Accommodates Large Rolls
Patented Perfect Tear Technology
The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder keeps your paper towels from unraveling and helps you tear off just the amount you need. Just slide your paper towels over the finial, and perfectly tear away!
Great addition to your Kitchen Countertop!
The Kamenstein Horizontal Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder can be mounted on your wall horizontally or vertically. Also, the Vertical Perfect Tear can be placed anywhere you wish on your countertops or tables.
The Kamenstein Perfect Tear Paper Towel Holder keeps your paper towels from unraveling and helps you tear off just the amount you need. This paper towel holder’s 11 inch wire cage is designed to fit any size roll. The holder is constructed entirely of metal, with a bright chrome finish. The holder’s ingenious ratchet system prevents rolls from unraveling. The holder allows for easy, one-handed operation. The heavy black-finished arm secures to the wall for horizontal dispensing of towels.
The Perfect Tear paper towel holder eliminates waste by allowing exactly the desired number of paper towel sheets to be torn off the roll with just one hand. The secret lies in the secure, horizontally wall-mounted base and the ratchet system inside the towel holder. By allowing the roll to make incremental turns in just one direction, the ratchet holds the roll steady during pulling and tearing, thus preventing unraveling.
Three parts come with this towel holder: a weighted chrome arm that protrudes five inches from the wall (two screw holes are on a two-inch center; two 1-1/8-inch screws and two plastic sleeves are included); an 11-inch metal dowel that screws into the arm and features a bullet-shape tip; and a flexible wire cage through which the central dowel passes that conforms to the inside cardboard tube of a paper towel roll. The dowel and cage attach to the arm without tools, but a Phillips-head screwdriver (and possibly a drill) is needed for the wall-mounting. Both standard and oversized rolls slide onto the holder. –Ann Bieri
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.